Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Neutral Tones Don't = Boring

My Friend Matilda has been busy ordering so much stock to fill the online store lately that it is always fun to return home to find a new brown paper package tied up with string (have I told you I love the Sound of Music?) waiting for me to up wrap and drool over.

Today arrived the beautiful owls and whales that travelled all the way from Tuscany! The entire family gathered around (Yes Grandma and Grandad too!) to inspect and discuss these little gems. Consensus= yes they are as good as they look and yes Matilda would love to get her grubby paws on them! Please Note: No dog or children will chew, eat or lick any My Friend Matilda items!


I also had such a nice surprise this morning as I sat down at my desk ready to start the day and found that I had my first order! One lucky customer will be the proud recipient of the Princess Tea Party Cake (good taste I say!). Please go ahead and visit the website and let me know what you like the looks of asI would to hear your feedback!


Here are just a few more of the delicious products we have "in store" for you this week! This weeks theme:

Neutral Tones Don't = Boring

I found these cosy and warm Barkingham cardigans when hunting for something to keep Tillie (Matilda) warm on those cold nights. Young Matilda seems to be working her way further and further up the bed as the nights get colder. I guess this is a poor attempt to justify why Tillie needs this adorable 100% woolen, hand knitted cardigan by Miyow and Barkley. These things are so adorable they were picked up by CLEO magazine as the perfect gift for pooch lovers!






And we can't forget those tiny tootsies, these handmade loafers are the nicest gifts to give to to a tiny babe in your life.



Have you had that little voice inside your head lately daring you to re-decorate the house? DON'T ignore it! Start with one room at a time and explore the possibilities with our modern family decals by Designed Designer. If only I knew these were around when we decorated Kayden's nursery!











Fool the man in your life and give him a "doughnut". These fun soaps will be a treat they will not forget and they also make great stocking fillers at Christmas time!



There is something so sweet about a young child in these simple tones. Once again I wonder if I could get away with Kayden wearing one of these beautiful couture hair accessories. If only he had hair..oh and the fact that his father would kill me!



And don't worry ladies, we did not forget your accessories! Take a look at this unique piece made by the very talented Karlee of Shea Baby.


 



So let me know what you think (visit www.myfriendmatilda.bigcartel.com) or just drop a line to say hi! This weeks challenge is for me to get a Facebook page up and running! Wish me luck and take care.

Rebekah, My Friend Matilda

No comments: